Thank you for being an affiliate member of the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network!
As a Premium member, you have access to numerous benefits- many which are above and beyond those available to Standard and Advantage members. See below for a description of the benefits and information about how you can take advantage of them.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or comments.
- A listing in MNN’s popular Business Directory– where nonprofits go to find services and products. If you ever want to update your profile email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A listing in MNN’s electronic newsletters when you joined and and when you renew your membership. SectorNews and MemberNews reach more than 7,000 nonprofit and business leaders.
- Ability to promote your company’s trainings or networking events that are appropriate to nonprofits in MNN’s newsletter and on our website. Email email@example.com with event details and a link for registration.
- Post an unlimited number of jobs in MNN’s wildly popular online Career Center.
MNN Affiliate Member badge
Post the MNN member badge on your website and print materials to show everyone that you are playing a major role in strengthening and supporting the nonprofit sector and communities across the Commonwealth.
Note: You may need to open the link to the badge in another tab and then right click the image to download. If you are having trouble downloading the badge contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity to author Nonprofit 411 articles
Authoring a Nonprofit 411 article gives you the opportunity to share your industry expertise and highlight your company, while providing valuable knowledge to thousands of nonprofit professionals.
In addition to being featured in SectorNews, Nonprofit 411 articles are posted in our blog and promoted via our social media channels.
One free ad in MemberNews
MNN’s MemberNews is a targeted email that reaches approximately 2,000 members every month and focuses on opportunities and savings specifically for MNN members. As a Premium member, you have the unique opportunity to advertise your company in this exclusive email and improve your exposure within the nonprofit community.
• Ad Size: 157 pixels wide x 240 pixels tall
• Posted ads will link to website (can be company website or link to special event)
• Ads must be in JPG or GIF format.
• The resolution of the image must be 300 dpi (minimum).
• Ads must be submitted to email@example.com by 4PM on the Friday prior to publication to appear in that week’s issue.
MemberNews is published the last Wednesday of each month. To submit your ad, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social media spotlight 4x year
As the voice of the nonprofit sector in Massachusetts, MNN has an extensive social media presence with more than 11,000 connections on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Premium members can leverage this network through promotion on all of these channels four times a year.
If you have a specific message and/or date in mind, please contact Tonja Mettlach (email@example.com) immediately. Otherwise, we will plan to do a general promotion of your company.
25% Discount on SectorNews advertisements
Advertising in SectorNews is an effective way to gain exposure to thousands of nonprofit and business professionals. As a Premium member, you’ll be able to highlight your company’s services at 25% off the standard rate.
As a Premium member, you have the opportunity to present the training content for a MNN hosted and promoted webinar. Webinars are a great way to share important skills with professionals from the nonprofit sector while increasing exposure of your company’s expertise.
Webinars are scheduled on Wednesdays and are available on a first-come basis. Please click here to view the guidelines and submit this form with your proposed topic and available dates.
Discount on all event metallic sponsorship levels
Premium members have the opportunity to be highly visible sponsors at MNN events at a discounted rate. MNN trainings and events are attended by hundreds of nonprofit and business professionals from across the state.
Metallic sponsorship allows you to increase visibility and brand awareness, while also showing your support of the nonprofit sector. Premium members save 50% on sponsorship.
You can learn more and view our sponsorship packages here.
Premium members have the opportunity to present content for two events hosted and promoted by MNN. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find mutually agreed upon topics and dates.
Opportunity to mail MNN members 1x/ year
Premium members have the opportunity to send a mailing to the 700+ MNN members once a year. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, email email@example.com to discuss content and timeframe.