The Massachusetts Nonprofit Network is the only statewide organization that brings together nonprofits, funders, business leaders, and elected officials to strengthen nonprofits and raise the sector’s voice on critical issues. We’ll help you network, advocate, save money, and access the tools you need to grow and thrive.
Benefits of Membership:
- Connect with peers, funders, business leaders, and elected officials
- Access key influencers at members-only events
- Collaborate with colleagues across the state
- Have an advocate at the state house to protect your rights and help you work with government
- Be a united voice on important issues
- Receive timely information on policy topics that could impact the sector and your organization
- Save big on MNN events
- Connect to local products and services designed to help you be more efficient and effective
- Access savings on everything from publications to office supplies
- Receive discounts from our training partners across the state
Opportunities to Grow
- Meet the smartest pros and best trainers on the hottest topics
- Get curated resources and timely news
- Gain heightened visibility and awareness of your good work
- Access resources for supporting your staff and developing leadership
- Receive information on grants and awards
Check out our Cost Savings page to learn more about the incredible benefits of MNN membership.
And view our list of Nonprofit Members to see the vast network of colleagues you can join.
Membership Dues & Application
MNN’s annual membership fee is extremely affordable and works on a sliding scale to accommodate an organization’s budget
*Membership rates are based on the organization’s budget size for the previous fiscal year. We recommend using Line 18/Total Expenses from your most recent Form 990 or your total operating budget (excluding pass-through funds).
Current Members, visit the renew page for help with renewing your membership, retrieving your password, or updating your organization’s profile.
Please contact the MNN membership team at 617.330.1188 ext 281 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.