Each year, the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network honors the passion and impact of leaders in the state’s nonprofit sector with the Nonprofit Excellence Awards. This year, our panel of judges reviewed over 120 nominations that highlighted the incredible work of nonprofits across the state. The finalists range from large human rights coalitions to small arts organizations. These 26 nonprofits and individuals are improving communities across the Commonwealth, from the Berkshires to the Cape & Islands. They may differ in mission, size, and location, but the following individuals and organizations represent the best-of-the-best in the Massachusetts nonprofit sector. In the coming weeks, MNN will be highlighting the breadth and depth of these nonprofits and their talented staff. Stay tuned!
The 2017 Excellence Award winners will be announced at the State House on June 5th before hundreds of nonprofit, business, and community leaders.
Congratulations to the 2017 Nonprofit Excellence Award Finalists:
- Giles Li, Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center
- Eileen Davis, Call2Talk
- David Waters, Community Servings
- Andre John, Massachusetts Youth Committed to Winning
- Vincent Strully, Jr., The New England Center for Children
- Portia Abernathy, Boston Ballet
- Olu Ibrahim, Kids in Tech, Inc.
- Courtney Bridges, Small Friends on Nantucket
- Allie Hunter McDade, The Police Assisted Addiction and Recovery Initiative
- Matt McArthur, The Record Company
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-330-1188 x281 with any questions.