Tell everyone why #nonprofitsmakesense!
Join our annual social media movement leading up to and culminating on Nonprofit Awareness Day, presented by Citizens Bank, during which we’ll use stories, images, and stats to tell our neighbors, elected officials, and funders why #nonprofitsmakesense. This is a great way to increase your organization’s visibility!
- Sign-on as a partner (this is not required but if you sign-on before Monday, June 8 we’ll send you tips and materials to help you get engaged in the campaign).
- Encourage your colleagues and social media connections to join the movement!
- Share photos of your staff, volunteers, and/or your constituents.
- Have everyone fill out the #nonprofitsmakesense printout and share the pic on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Link to heartwarming stories that are already on your blog or in your newsletter.
- Share how many volunteers you had, items you distributed or lives you’ve impacted.
- Spread the love and share/ retweet what other organizations in Massachusetts are sharing with the #nonprofitsmakese hashtag.
- Connect with MNN on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram & connect with presenting sponsor Citizens Bank on Twitter and Facebook
Last year’s #nonprofitsmakesense campaign engaged approximately 600 social media partners, generated 1,700+ tweets, 100+ Facebook posts and 33 Instagram posts, and resulted in 2.8 million+ impressions. Join the #nonprofitsmakesense movement and let your voice be heard!