Funding Available: Trainings are FREE to organizations through the 10 pre-defined training programs.
- Organizations of any size
- Employees must be paid during training
- The scope and scale of the need is not sufficient to be worth developing a General Program application and needs cannot easily be met by a Consortium grant or Express grant
- General WTFP eligibility:
- Organization contributes to WTFP through contributory UI payments
- Participating employees must be on payroll in Massachusetts
- Organization has current Certificate of Good Standing (dated within 6 months) and is not debarred from doing business in MA
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY: View the list of courses and providers and reach out directly to the contact listed for availability and schedule. Courses are provided at no cost to employer but the organization must still provide a valid Certificate of Good Standing.
The Workforce Training Fund Program is administered by the Commonwealth Corporation, a quasi-public entity under the Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development. For technical questions about the grant applications or requirements, please visit www.commcorp.org.