Read below to learn more about all of your benefits and how to make the most of your membership. Don’t forget that member benefits apply to all staff at your organization.
Savings on Professional Services
- Member benefit: Looking for a lawyer or accountant? Assistance with IT or strategic planning? Need help on an executive search a marketing campaign? MNN’s Business Directory features our 130+ affiliate partners who offer valuable goods and services to the nonprofit sector, and specialize in working with organizations just like your.
- How to use: Browse the entire directory or check out the 60+ companies that offer discounts and special offers exclusively for MNN members.
Unlimited Job Postings
- Member benefit: MNN’s popular online Career Center features dozens of current nonprofit jobs and has become a go-to source for jobseekers and employers alike. New jobs are added daily and as a member of MNN, you have the ability to post an unlimited number of job openings, for FREE.
- How to use: Click here to submit a job or click here to view the dozens of current job listings. Please note, do not sign-in to post a job. Jobs will be approved once your organization’s membership status is verified, typically within 12-24 hours. Please allow more time on weekends and holidays. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Post events in MNN’s Bi-weekly newsletter
- Member benefit: SectorNews, MNN’s bi-weekly electronic newsletter, covers the latest news, events and trainings, grants, job openings, and resources relevant to local nonprofits and the businesses that work with them. More than 8,000 nonprofit and business leaders receive SectorNews. As a member of MNN, you can have your events posted on our website and in MNN’s bi-weekly newsletter
- How to use: List your events and trainings our bi-weekly newsletter, SectorNews by going to our Trainings and Events Calendar page and clicking “Post Your Event”. Submissions are typically approved within one business day. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Discounts on Zipcar membership
- Member benefit: As a member of MNN, you are eligible for discounted access to Zipcar including reduced Monday – Friday rates, more than half off the annual fee, and exemption from the application fee!
- How to use: To join, visit http://members.zipcar.com/massnonprofitnetwork and complete the application. If you are already a member, add your existing personal membership to the MNN benefit, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and/or Zip card number.
Capacity Building Monthly Webinars
- Member benefit:As a member of MNN, you have access to FREE monthly webinars and archived recordings and material from past sessions
- How to use: To browse or register for upcoming webinars, click here. To access the library of archived webinars click here and enter the password “MNNMEMBER2016”
Discounts on MNN trainings and events
- Member benefit: MNN Members receive the best prices on all MNN trainings and events including Nonprofit Awareness Day, our annual conference, and other events throughout the year.
- How to use: View our events page and when you register, select the “MNN Nonprofit Member” rate to begin saving today!
Discounts and exclusive access to partner trainings and events
- Member benefit: MNN members receive discounts on trainings provided by our partner organizations across the state. Are you a training provider interested in offering discounts to MNN members? Email email@example.com to find out more about having your trainings listed.
- How to use: View our training partners and follow the instructions listed below to take advantage of discounts.
- Third Sector New England
- TSNE offers a combination of capacity-building programs and services for nonprofits.
- Better Nonprofit Management Training Series workshops
- 20% discount
- Code: MNN2016
- Human Service Forum
- Public Conversations Project
- QuickBooks Made Easy
- QME is a collection of industry-specific trainings on DVD-ROM. They also host a variety of live and online training seminars.
- $20 off training
- Code: MNP
- Story Connect
- Story Connect specializes in storytelling as a leadership and communication tool.
- Training topics range from telling your nonprofit’s story to public speaking
- Code: MNN
- Tech Network Boston
- TNB hosts regular roundtable sessions where area professionals present topics of vital interest, including nonprofit management, social media strategies and best practices for technology in a rapidly changing landscape.MNN members receive early registration opportunities to these roundtables which fill-up fast. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Free subscriptions to Worcester Business Journal
WBJ provides coverage of the news, trends, politics, and data of the Central Mass. Business community. With a subscription to WBJ you will receive 24 bi-weekly issues and you will also receive five special publications: Book of Lists, Profiles & Milestones, Giving Guide, Economic Forecast and Central Mass by the Numbers. You will also have complete access to the digital edition of WBJ.
- Member benefit:As a member of MNN, you are eligible for a complimentary subscription to the Worcester Business Journal
- How to use: Complete this subscription form and send via email to email@example.com or mail to Attn: Circulation PO Box 15088 Portland, ME 04112 in order to request and receive your free subscription of the Worcester Business Journal.
50% discount on Boston Business Journal subscription
BBJ provides industry news, reporter insights, and exclusive interviews with Local business leaders, and expanded Top 25 Lists. With a subscription you have free access to Weekly Editions on your iPad or iPhone, as well as daily breaking business news delivered via email twice daily.
- Member benefit: As a member of MNN, you are eligible for a 50% discount on a 1-year subscription to the Boston Business Journal
- How to use: Complete thissubscription form and send via email to Michelle Laczkoski at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attn: Michelle Laczkoski 160 Federal St., 12th Fl, Boston, MA 02110 in order to request and receive your discounted subscription to the Boston Business Journal.
Savings on Office Supplies through WB Mason
A Massachusetts-based company with over 100 years of experience, W.B. Mason is passionate about helping you make your community stronger.
- Member benefit:
- Member Discounts & Weekly Sales
- Preferred Price List customized for the needs of MNN members
- Free Next-Day Delivery
- No Minimum Order Charges
- Customer Support Staff dedicated to your needs
- Same-Day Delivery in many areas (always free!)
- How to use: To start saving money and receiving superior customer service today, please contact Joe Gobron at 1-888-926-2766 x8267 or email@example.com.
Have questions or concerns about your MNN membership? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.