The MNN Nonprofit Excellence Awards were given out on June 13 at Nonprofit Awareness Day. For more details, see the Nonprofit Awareness Day page.
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2011 Excellence Awards!
The winners are as follows:
- Advocacy Award: Hyde Square Task Force, Inc. in Jamaica Plain
- Collaboration Award: Web of Benefit, Inc. in Needham
- Communication Award: Strong Women Strong Girls in Boston
- Governance Award: Mason-Wright Foundation in Springfield
- Innovation Award: Wayside Youth and Family Support Network in Framingham
- Leadership Award: Earl Martin Phalen of Reach Out and Read in Boston and Mary Doolan of Sowing Seeds in Marshfield
- Young Professionals Award: Jessica Wilson of ONE Lowell in Lowell
Frequently Asked Questions
See our 2011 FAQs for more information on this event.