MNN’s Public Policy Report
Charting the Course: Establishing a Public Policy Agenda for an Effective, Efficient, and Essential Nonprofit Sector in Massachusetts
At nine statewide focus groups in 2014, MNN convened nearly 300 nonprofit leaders to identify public policy ideas to strengthen and protect the state’s nonprofit sector. From these meetings, MNN created a report that details the public policy ideas that emerged repeatedly across the nine discussions and will serve as the foundation for a long-term legislative agenda for the sector.
MNN’s Public Policy Foundation:
- Build a Strong & Stable Nonprofit Workforce
- Invest in Promising Ideas and Proven Solutions
- Promote Citizen Philanthropy & Volunteerism
- Preserve & Protect the Nonprofit Tax Exempt Status
- Strengthen Nonprofit & Government Collaboration
You can view the full report here.